From Dr. Edward Group’s Global Healing Center.
VeganSafe™ B-12 Drops are a bioactive Vitamin B-12 blend of the bioactive, coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12 — methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
** On this item, when you click on the “BUY HERE” button, you’ll be taken to the supplier’s site to complete your purchase. Vital Vibe Source will receive an affiliate commission for your purchase; however, your price is exactly the same as if you purchase directly from their website. We try to keep the current prices updated. Please let us know if there is a discrepancy. Thank you for shopping with us! **
VeganSafe™ Vitamin B12 Drops is Global Healing Center’s bioactive B-12 blend of the bioactive, coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12 — methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
Why should you trust us?
We have served over 1 million customers.
There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you’ll discover on this page:
Although most of us simply know vitamin B-12 as the B vitamin responsible for energy production, it’s important to understand that “vitamin B-12” is actually a catch-all term for a class of vitamins known as cobalamins — cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, methycobalamin, and adenosylcobalamin — and they’re not equal in their benefits. Whereas traditional B-12 supplements contain cyanocobalamin and hydroxocobalmin, VeganSafe™ B-12 contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin, the two most bioactive forms of B-12.
1. It’s the Best B-12 Available!
Methylcobalamin, or methylated B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12 and when paired with adenosylcobalamin, the other coenzyme form of B-12, forms the most potent B-12 combination available.
2. Encourages Normal Energy Levels
Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production in multiple ways. It supports the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and helps convert carbohydrates to glucose — the fuel your body uses for energy.
3. Ultra Absorbable Formula Helps Fight B-12 Deficiency
B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count.
4. Supports Your Body’s Major Processes
As defense against homocysteine, B-12 is nutritional support for your cardiovascular and nervous systems.
5. Natural Sleep Support
Some research has linked methylcobalamin to positive effects on sleep due to its influence on melatonin secretion and light sensitivity; it also helps normalize a persons 24-hour clock.
Nutritionally supports cardiovascular function.
Promotes nervous system health.
Fights homocysteine, a cardiovascular stressor.
Supports adrenal function and energy production.
Essential for cell growth and replication and DNA production.
May support a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
As many as 30% of adults over 50 are unable to absorb B-12 in food, making supplementation the best source.
Research conducted at the University of Oxford study found that vitamin B-12 deficiency may lead to brain shrinkage.
B-12 supplementation is not a cure for Alzheimer’s disease but preliminary reports suggest a link between vitamin B-12 deficiency and Alzheimer’s disease.
Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, a fatigue ridden condition where red blood cells don’t develop properly and can’t carry oxygen efficiently.
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefits of VeganSafe™ Vitamin B-12 Drops.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied…if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our… 100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the bioavailable, coenzyme forms of B-12.
Highly absorbable, no conversion in the liver is necessary.
The European Food Safety Authority reports that the combination of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin is the best and safest representation of naturally occurring vitamin B-12.
VeganSafe B-12 is an easy and delicious liquid formula — no injections.
Vegetarian and vegan friendly, GMO and gluten free!
Made in the USA and according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
1. What is vitamin B-12? Vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is the B vitamin that supports normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, energy production, and for the formation of red blood cells. It’s important to know that vitamin B-12 is a name that refers to a group of vitamins known as cobalamins; this includes methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, and cyanocobalmin.
2. What is hydroxocobalamin and cyanocobalamin? Hydroxocobalamin and cyanocobalamin are cheap, lesser quality forms of vitamin B-12 often used by bargain vitamin companies who add them for marketing purposes. Cyanocobalamin contains a cyanide molecule that must be metabolized by the liver. The process of removing the cyanide molecule uses methyl groups normally used to lower homocysteine levels (higher homocysteine cause stress on the heart). Cyanocobalamin robs your body of beneficial methyl groups and is a perfect example of an instance when low quality vitamins are worse than no vitamins.
3. Why are VeganSafe™ Vitamin B12 Drops superior to hydroxocobalamin and cyanocobalamin? VeganSafe™ Vitamin B12 Drops contain adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, a combination that’s better absorbed and used more efficiently in your liver, brain, and nervous system. VeganSafe™ Vitamin B12 Drops do not have to be converted in your liver. Methylcobalamin supports vision whereas cyanocobalamin is thought to be ineffective. Cyanocobalmin is also not recommended for people who smoke, have kidney problems, or don’t metabolize cyanide properly.