What is Detoxadine? The best of Nascent Iodine Supplements.
Detoxadine is Dr. Edward Group’s brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine supplements. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a revolutionary process to make it more gentle on your digestive system than other iodine supplements.
Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Detoxadine is an important part of sound metabolic, cardiovascular, liver, bone and CNS health. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.
A Brief History of the Invention of Detoxadine, the best of Iodine Supplements
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Detoxadine® is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
The production process of Detoxadine has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it far more bioavailable than other “nascent iodine” products which can exhibit toxic effects (e.g. Cytotoxicity).
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a non-toxic form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
- Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, the immune system, the central nervous system, and metabolic well-being.
- The body is able to absorb and utilize nascent iodine easier and better than other forms of iodine.
- Nascent iodine supplements support healthy iodine levels.
- Nascent iodine supplements support healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine supplements promote insulin sensitivity and normal blood sugar.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization’s Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world (but, fortunately, the easiest to correct).
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine.
- Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and intellectual development.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Proper iodine levels provide major support against immune problems and environmental and dietary toxins
- Nascent iodine supplements support thyroid health
- Protects against the harmful effects of radiation exposure
- Balances iodine levels in children
- Thinking and reduced “brain fog”
- Breast milk production and quality
- Detoxifies toxic halogens like bromides, fluoride, and chlorine.
- Detoxifies mercury and lead.
We Asked Our Customers What They Liked About Our Nascent Iodine…
- “The Most Advanced Iodine Supplement! Detoxadine is a high-quality daily nascent iodine supplement that will supply you with your recommended daily allowance! It’s gentle on your stomach and won’t sting or burn!” ~ Dolby Dubrow
- “Very high quality! This is a very high quality product that is pure, natural (from the sea), tasteless in juice and odorless. I’m looking forward to the benefits.” ~ Brian
- “The Best form of Nascent Iodine! I just ordered another 2 bottles of Detoxadine, because the iodine trichloride in the cheaper brand just isn’t doing as good a job for me and it’s about the same price as Detoxadine. Clearly, nascent iodine is more bio-available than other forms.” ~ Ursa Lee
Why Detoxadine® is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of this nascent iodine.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied…if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our…
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Why is Detoxadine® the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
- It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine.
- The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Detoxadine® has a glycerin base and has a mild, sweet taste! Doesn’t burn like alcohol!
- The transformative process produces a stable, low-to-no toxic product that no other brand can match!
- Contains raw, certified-USP grade iodine derived from all-natural deep-sea vegetable sources, including kelp.
- Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
- Provides high elemental iodine uptake and tissue saturation.
- Contains NO inefficient iodides!
- 3 drops = 898% of RDA
- 1 bottle of Detoxadine® will last the average person 3 months.
- Does not sting or burn.
- Unlike other products, Detoxadine® uses a vegetable glycerin base and contains no alcohol.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Nascent Iodine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine® during pregnancy? Proper nutrition is always important, and that’s especially true during pregnancy. During that time, not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant women use Detoxadine® to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine® better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine® is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn’t exist pure. In these forms, absorption may only be 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine® is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic source of elemental nascent iodine that the body can efficiently use. Detoxadine® rapidly enters the bloodstream and disperses throughout the body.
3. How does nascent iodine impact the thyroid? Nascent iodine is more efficiently used by the body than an iodine/iodide mix. Nascent iodine like Detoxadine® can safely be converted into carrier iodines unique to your body. Each iodine carrying-mineral complex enriches tissue throughout the body. Specific to the thyroid, iodine in the mineral carrier complex is converted back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombined as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports healthy thyroid function!
Additional Tips for Success
- Take nascent iodine daily.
- Consume foods that are sources of dietary iodine.
- Detoxadine® can be mixed into juice or water for easy use.
- Consult with your doctor before supplementing with iodine if you are currently taking antithyroid drugs!
Still Not Sure if Nascent Iodine Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews…
- “This is the thyroid booster! This product seems to give me more energy. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks now. I don’t feel as sluggish!” ~ Tami Maria
- “My brain was getting more energy! I began taking Detoxadine 6 months ago at the recommended serving and within 2 weeks I began waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed instead of groggy and dull. Throughout the day, my mental faculties were sharper and concentration improved.” ~ Ursa Lee
- “Amazing at preventing iodine deficit! I have been using Detoxadine for two years now and tests show I am not iodine deficient anymore.” ~ Paul
Get Started Today & Discover How Supplementing With
Detoxadine® Can Boost Your Iodine Levels… Or Your Money Back!!